Sponge Man and Me

Sponge Man and Me
Key West Christmas 2009

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diet

I've been on a pretty extreme diet. It has been great, in the sense that I lost 9 pounds in the first week. What this tells me is that with willpower I can lose weight. However, eating only 500 calories a day isn't really my cup of tea. Day 6 dawned with pretty much of a "oh my gosh, what can I eat" attitude. Chicken wings here I come. So, feeling guilty about going off the diet, but knowing that I can go back on the diet - resulted in this - I will eat whatever I want today and go on the diet again tomorrow. I want to get down to my Weightwatcher weight, then go on a maintenance diet. The diet itself wasn't so bad, just bored with choices, and not sure that I can live without icecream. Doing OK with no champaign though!

No comments:

Post a Comment