Sponge Man and Me

Sponge Man and Me
Key West Christmas 2009

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Avatar

It took me years to find out what an avatar was, and then the movie came out. After it left the theaters I finally got around to watching it. Honestly, I don't know what the fuss is all about. Really, if you have ever done a lot of snorkelling or scuba, you have seen so many things that are in the movie. In fact, I had a lot of them in my aquarium. OK movie, good colors, but don't get the mystery.

I found out yesterday that one of the singing groups Sarah made it into only has 20 members. 10 stayed in from last year, leaving 10 open spots (see, I can do math). More than a hundred tried out. Her voice continues to improve. She enjoys singing, and I am proud of her.

Yes, I will continue to "spy" on her singing in the shower.

1 comment:

  1. Mom. You were supposed to see Avatar in the theater with 3-D glasses. That is what the big deal was. Go see How to Train Your Dragon in 3-D. It'll do.

    ReplyDelete